PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

Pass User Manager Application account ID (or parameter) via rest connector

Marek_Kornik
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi, I need to pass the user manager account ID as a parameter for one of the application that I`m onboarding via rest connector, like: 

Marek_Kornik_0-1723187387512.png

Where the id is field id, and the value is the id value of the manager`s account for the same application. 

Kind regards, Marek

13 REPLIES 13

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please share postman screenshot and curl command [Refer https://codingnconcepts.com/postman/how-to-generate-curl-command-from-postman/ ]

⚠️‼️‼️Do not upload any attachments that contain sensitive information, such as IP Addresses, URLs, company or employee names, Email Addresses, etc.

Also, share json configured in Saviynt

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Marek_Kornik
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Rushikesh, 

There is no need to send the json, as I`m not referring to not working property, but rather to the requirements of application and capabilities of saviynt rest connector. 
Per my understanding, I don`t have the idea how to get to the application account id of the user manager. 
My initial idea was to inject sql query where I`m looking for the account attribute, where the endpointkey = my application and the userkey = ${userManager.username}, but I`m not sure if it might work, or if there is any other method to do it. 
Kind regards,
Marek

• I am looking for the current JSON configuration and connector type used. 
  • Accordingly, we can suggest a possible solution.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Sure, than please see current create account json, but currently it`s missing the exact value of the manager application account id that I need for the progress. 
The json: 
{
"accountIdPath": "call1.message.data.id",
"call": [
{
"name": "call1",
"connection": "cornerstone",
"url": "application_url",
"httpMethod": "POST",
"httpParams": "{\"address\":{\"city\":\"${user.customproperty3}\",\"country\":\"${user.customproperty7}\"},\"externalId\":\"${user.username}\",\"primaryEmail\":\"${user.email}\",\"settings\":{},\"userName\":\"${user.username}\",\"workerStatus\":{\"active\":true},\"firstName\":\"${user.firstname}\",\"lastName\":\"${user.lastname}\"}",
"httpHeaders": {
"Authorization": "${access_token}",
"Accept": "application/json"
},
"httpContentType": "application/json",
"successResponses": {
"statusCode": [
]
}
}
]
}

${usersManagerObj?.username}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Marek_Kornik
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Thanks, I`ll try that 

Marek_Kornik
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi, 
The above solution is not working - it`s returning null (and the manager of a test account is having the account in the target app)
Kind regards,
Marek

Could you kindly provide a detailed snapshot of the information extracted from the logs, encompassing errors and other pertinent functionality details encountered during the execution of this process? Your assistance in furnishing this information would greatly aid in the analysis and resolution of any issues .

‼️‼️⚠️Do not upload any attachments that contain sensitive information, such as IP Addresses, URLs, Company/Employee Names, Email Addresses, etc.⚠️‼️‼️

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Marek_Kornik
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi, 
The only thing in the logs is the response which is encrypted: 

"call1":{"headers":"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","message":"","statusCode":204,"description":null,"status":"Success"}

No other logs are available and the property in the account is still null: 

Marek_Kornik_0-1724664593622.png

Kind regards,
Marek

Marek_Kornik
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I have also tried the: 
${ if (managerAccount == null || managerAccount?.accountID == null || managerAccount?.accountID == '' ){''} else {managerAccount?.accountID} }

but still null result 

Kind regards, 
Marek

Please share logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

stalluri
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@Marek_Kornik 

Can you try these?

${user?.manager?.accountID} or ${usersManagerObj?.accountID}

Best Regards,
Sam Talluri
If you find this a helpful response, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Raghu
All-Star
All-Star

@Marek_Kornik  try instead of id use cp value check it working or not

${managerAccount.custompropertyX}

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.