Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Filtering FireFighter IDs from SAP Tables Filtering

suresh_ravuri05
New Contributor
New Contributor

Our requirement is to filter specific firefighter ids from SAP tables and import them under SAP endpoints. We have updated the following JSON in SAP connector, but all types of accounts imported.

It would be helpful if you could provide me with a step-by-step guide to filter only SAP firefighter ID's

LOGS_TABLE_FILTER

{
"GENERALFILTERS": {
"ACCOUNTTYPE": [
"S" ],
"ACCOUNTNAME": [
"FFID_BAS_*" ]
}
}

Saviynt Document Reff: https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SAP-v2020x/page/Content/Configuring-the-Integration-for-Importi...

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Do you see any error in logs or condition that above condition is taken care during import ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

There are no errors in the logs and condition is not working

Please share logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I have created a support ticket and attached logs.

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to remove sensitive information.]

I dont have access to ticket please share here

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Sensitive details captured in logs so we can't share the logs in public domain. 

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@suresh_ravuri05 I found out something on forum :

Solved: SAP S/4 HANA - Account Import not filtered by LOGS... - Saviynt Forums - 32426

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to remove sensitive information.]

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos