Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Urgent: Request for Assistance - Rescheduling Saviynt IGA Certification Exam

ssharma0-7
New Contributor II
New Contributor II
Dear Saviynt Support Team,

I trust this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a critical issue I have encountered while attempting to take the scheduled Saviynt IGA Certification Exam.

On the scheduled exam day and during the examination attempt, I faced the unexpected challenge of not having received the exam link. This issue was confirmed with the examiner on the exam day itself. Despite the confirmation of the scheduled exam, no link was provided, hindering my ability to proceed with the examination.

Given the urgency of this matter and the importance of the certification exam, I kindly request your immediate assistance in resolving this issue and facilitating the rescheduling of the exam. I understand that technical glitches can occur, and I appreciate your prompt attention to help me navigate through this situation.

Additionally, please provide guidance on the necessary steps I need to take to reschedule the exam at the earliest convenience. I am committed to completing the certification process and ensuring minimal disruption to the original schedule.

I tried reaching out to certification@saviynt.com but the email is not valid.
If there is a direct contact or support number that I can reach out to for immediate assistance, please share that information. Your timely response and support in this matter are greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to your assistance in resolving this issue.
2 REPLIES 2

Ila_Tuli
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @ssharma0-7,

Hope you are doing well. Apologies that you did not receive the expected link on the day of the certification exam. We will certainly get this resolved for you as soon as possible. Can you please email your details to Certification@saviynt.com. This is a valide email address. You can also copy  Training.support@saviynt.com just to make sure we receive your request. We will take up from there. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks

ssharma0-7
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi l@lla_tuli ,
Sent email.
Thanks for your response.