Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Saviynt database access (SQL EDITOR)

ArvindKumar33
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Folks, 

is it possible to have read access on Saviynt DB and can we develop queries on SQL editor instead of using Saviynt analytic. 

Regards, 

Arvind 

7 REPLIES 7

Nikitaj
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi Arvind,

Not sure which version you are on, for v2021 this is not possible. Please reach out to our support team via FD ticket and they will be able to help you more on this.

You can also use Data Analyzer in the meantime.

Thanks
Nikita

Hi Nikita, 

We have currently version Saviynt v5.5SP3, © Copyright 2022, Saviynt All Rights Reserved. 

In data Analyzer some of tables are restricted. 

Regards, 

Arvind 

Thanks for confirming ...Please raise a FD ticket and our support team will be able to help you.

Thanks
Nikita

sundas7
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi ,

I was also having similar issues and was desperately looking for read only access to use Sql Workbench for constructing queries.

I remember creating the ticket as well and it was closed saying we will not be provided access to DB even if it is read only( We are also SP3.5 version)

Thanks

Shyam

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can always run query from Analytics --> Analytics Config List -->

add below details

• Analytics name
  • SQL Query
  • Category
  • Risk

_-> Click on Preview 🙂 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi, 

I'm only using the analytical module right now while creating SQL queries. However, debugging SQL queries on a user interface is not much more illuminating. The precise error results are not displayed to me.

Regards,

Arvind 

Error log provide detail error if column name is wrong or subquery returns more than 1 value. which error you are looking for ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.