Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

List of Binding Variable Properties and Types

alanbixby
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I am working with the UPDATEACCOUNTJSON configuration for the Active Directory connector; per the documentation, it is compatible with the following variable bindings:

task

user

ServiceAccountOwnerMap

manager

managerAccount

account

Since the properties are case-sensitive, is there documentation for the variable names and types that are associated underneath these bindings?

For my specific use-case, I am primarily interested in user, task, and account variable bindings.

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can refer daatanalayzer for column name. make sure column names are camel case 

for example task.entitlementValueKey

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Aha; I see.

I saw this before but was thrown off because the first two tables I was testing `users`, and `arstask` just happen to be the only tables excluded from * queries. For future readers; reference this article's SELECT statement for the near full table. 

--

Does there exist documentation that shows how the variable binding keywords map to the SQL tables or what each table corresponds to? They aren't a one to one mapping (task -> arstasks), and there exist oddities like Analytics V1 and Analytics V2 being stored in analyticsconfig and analyticsconfiges which can only be deduced after viewing the table's contents.

For now I have the tables I need, but I'd prefer a more streamlined discovery process.

You can refer schema document 

https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000521404-saviynt-enterprise-identity-clo... 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hello,

Please refer to the below document.

https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000521404-saviynt-enterprise-identity-clo...

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Manikanta.S