Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Line Manager can see himself in update external identity tile

Siva
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,
We have an issue with Sav Role, where line manager can see it or update him self on the update external identity.

Due to this Line manager can extend the date to himself self which is not an ideal use case.
We have tried by having one more condition at Whom to Request advanced filter 
Original query:-
{ "for": "UpdateUserRequest", "query": "select a from Users a where (a.username != a.owner) and (a.statuskey != 0 or (a.statuskey = 0 and a.enddate > curdate() - 299)) and a.customproperty9 = 'saviynt' and a.owner = '${users.username}'"}

But it still showing the same.

Could you please help me here, Am I missing something?

Thanks
Siva Avula
5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Hide end date field for manager based on who is logged in

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Siva
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Rushikesh,

Hiding attribute, will that be with show hide thing or will it to be taken care at gsp code level.

Can you please add some more detailed?

Thanks

Siva 

considering you are using Update User Request tile. you can define attributes in global config and have logic into action string

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Siva
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Let me check this,

Please share if any examples are there.

Refer https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter13-Access-Requests/ars-mang-...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak