Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How do I exclude entitlements with no accounts in Entitlement Owner campaign?

johnson
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am attempting to set up a Entitlement Owner campaign and I have a query to pull in entitlements A, B, and C but I want to exclude any of these entitlements if they do not have any accounts associated with them. I have tested my query in Data Analyzer and it retrieves the correct results, but not sure how I would apply this to the Advanced Campaign Configurations.

SELECT e.entitlement_value, a.name
FROM entitlement_values e
JOIN account_entitlements1 m ON e.entitlement_valuekey = m.entitlement_valuekey
JOIN Accounts a ON m.accountkey = a.accountkey
WHERE e.entitlement_value IN ('A', 'B', 'C')

12 REPLIES 12

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Have you tried without adding any condition and launching a campaign. If the entitlement doesnt have any accounts associated then it wont be included in the campaign.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

That didn't work for me. I am still seeing entitlements with 0 accounts. The only configurations I have set is the default certifier, decommission action, and approval type = account. Is it because I set a default certifier? In the environment I am working with, none of the entitlements have an owner assigned so I need to set a default certifier just to have results pulled into a campaign. To me it makes sense why entitlements with zero accounts show up by default because they will still need to be part of the Entitlement Owner verification step, but I would like to configure a campaign to exclude these entitlements.

Add below in Advance condition and try.

dgandhi_0-1690834521106.png

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

I missed this comment but this was exactly what I needed. Such a simple solution. Thank you!!

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can find using below query Please change query as per your need

select * from(

select ev.entitlement_valuekey ,ev.entitlement_value,
(select count(* ) from account_entitlements1 ae1 ,accounts a where ae1.entitlement_valuekey=ev.entitlement_valuekey and 
a.accountkey=ae1.accountkey and a.status in (1,'Manually Provisioned') and a.accounttype ='A

)noofaccountsassignedwithent
from entitlement_values ev where 
ev.customproperty30 Like 'True' and ev.status=1
and entitlementtypekey=121 )data where noofaccountsassignedwithent=0

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

How would I apply this to a campaign? Would I add this query to the Account Entitlements1 Query box?

Hi @johnson ,

Try below query inside Entitlement Query under Advanced Campaign Config

ENTITLEMENT_VALUE IN (SELECT DISTINCT EV.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE FROM ACCOUNT_ENTITLEMENTS1 AE, ENTITLEMENT_VALUES EV WHERE AE.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY = EV.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY)

pmahalle_0-1690898417344.png

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution to help other who may have a same problem. Give Kudos 🙂

Thank you. This works to help me get the entitlements that have accounts associated with them and exclude entitlements that do not have accounts. My question is how do I combine this with a filter that only pulls in certain entitlements? I am using a query to filter and pull in entitlements if they start with a certain string. Would it look something like this in the Entitlements Query box?

ENTITLEMENT_VALUE IN (SELECT DISTINCT EV.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE FROM ACCOUNT_ENTITLEMENTS1 AE, ENTITLEMENT_VALUES EV WHERE AE.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY = EV.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY) AND ENTITLEMENT_VALUE LIKE 'READONLY_' AND ENTITLEMENT_VALUE LIKE 'WRITE_'

Hi @johnson ,

Use below query which will only pick entitlements start with string READONLY or WRITE and having associated accounts.

ENTITLEMENT_VALUE IN (SELECT DISTINCT EV.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE FROM ACCOUNT_ENTITLEMENTS1 AE, ENTITLEMENT_VALUES EV WHERE AE.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY = EV.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY AND (EV.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE LIKE 'READONLY_%'  OR EV.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE LIKE 'WRITE_%'))

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution to help other who may have a same problem. Give Kudos 🙂

You should filter entitlements in entitlement filter query

rushikeshvartak_0-1690945059480.png

entitlement_value not in ('Admin','PQR')

With filters 

rushikeshvartak_1-1690945172406.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

You can take out entitlement_Valuekey and put in certification config 

and ae1.entitlement_Valuekey not ( output from query)

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Just for clarification, you are saying to take out entitlement_valuekey from the query you provided and add "and ae1.entitlement_Valuekey not ( output from query)" into certification config? More specifically in the Accounts Entitlements1 query?