Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Feature comparison v5.5 SP5.X and v2020.X

rainer_thome
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Dear team,

I am always confused about current versions and their differnt features. Some features are listed to be available in 2020.X only but also appear to be available in other versions of 5.5 as well.

Is there any comparison table, where I can find what features are available in what versions?

It also seems to me, that 5.5. SP5.X often has the same features as the 2020.X versions. 

Can anyone give me information on this?#

Thanks and best regards!

2 REPLIES 2

Srinivas
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi Rainer

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Nope as of now their is nothing like comparison table of different versions & their corresponding features documented, only through the Release notes you can find what's introduced in a particular release.

we have noted your feedback!

Thanks & Regards

Srinivas

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Unfortunately you need to reed release document. Sometimes  lower version has some less capabilities ( less variable exposed or functionality) as compare to higher

Link - https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000616451-eic-release-communication 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.