Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Export Analytics in CSV format

yodeler
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I have been working on an SFTP connector to be able to send a report out of Saviynt to a service. The SFTP connector works property, but the service requires the format to be CSV.

I build an analytic to use for the report to be placed into the default analytics folder (/opt/saviynt/reports), but the report is in xlsx which is incompatible.

How can I get this file to be CSV so that I the service I am sending to can accept the data?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @yodeler,

At present, it is not possible to fulfill this requirement as Saviynt can only provide the data in xlsx format. However, an enhancement request has already been submitted regarding this matter.

Thanks,

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".

@sudeshjaiswal yes, I was starting to realize it was not possible. I am now looking at using a custom jar job to do the conversion that I could run on a schedule after the analytic runs. 

I am finding some ideas online, but would you or anyone happen to have a xslx to csv jar available to use?

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @yodeler,

Currently, we don't have CustomJar handy for this scenario that we can share with you, you may need to write the custom jar on your own.

Thanks,

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".