Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

AnalyticESPII Erasure in EIC for users inactivated

user228
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello,

tried to run an AnalyticsJob to delete users who were imported via specific Job IDs.

I wrote a query like:

SELECT userKey, PIIERASURESTATUS, 'personallyIdentifiableInformationErasure' as Default_Action_For_Analytics FROM users WHERE JOB_ID IN ('1999','6060','5093')

but received a success with a message: 'Success [ 20 violations saved ]' and when I go to analytic history 20it says: "Total of 20 violations found across 1 control. 20 (100% of total) items are still open".

I open them and try to close them but receive an error This action cannot be performed manually' when I try to change the status from Open to Personally..... These users do not have Inactive or Active status, so I can't use it in the query, but maybe I need to use another type of Job...

Best,

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

user should be either active/inactive

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

no, even if they are inactive it does not work either

It will work on active users 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

with active users it also didn't work, maybe there should be some other data for users...

It seems its bug raise ticket 

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/pii-not-erased/m-p/55091#M33368

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak