Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

User Risk Score

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 17 2019 at 15:41 UTC

How can I populate the Risk Score column in the User view in the Admin page? Also, I can't see this risk score when I'm viewing the user details, only on the list page, is that correct?

--Jim

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
4 REPLIES 4

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 20 2019 at 18:18 UTC

Jim - This was a demo feature and it will be seen only when you have the below config set in externalconfig.properties file

sav.demopurposeui=true

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 20 2019 at 21:33 UTC

Ok, and when I'm using Saviynt as a cloud tenant, I don't have any ability to change that file, correct? I would need to open a ticket?

And in this case, when you say its a demo feature, that tells me it is not GA (yet), and so I probably wouldn't want to use this in production. Is that accurate?

--Jim

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 20 2019 at 21:44 UTC

Yes, this feature was solely created for demo purposes only and we do not show it in our GA versions

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on January 21 2022 at 08:45 UTC

Is this feature available now?

Thanks

Devang