Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Read customproperty for endpoints in a wokflow

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on January 7 2019 at 16:29 UTC

Hi,

I have a requirement to design application onboarding associated to a single security system associated with multiple endpoints. There are standard 4 workflows that are to be executed based on the endpoint. To achieve that I have setup a static value for the endpoint customproperty6. For e.g.,

• endpoint1 - customproperty6 - ManagerApproval
  • endpoint2 - customproperty6 - ManagerandSecondApproval
  • endpoint3 - customproperty6 - SecondApproval
  • endpoin5 - customproperty6 - AutoApproval

All endpoints associated use a single addaccess workflow where I understand you can define if else logic to execute the steps.

Question is how I read the endpoint related customproperty6 in the if else block.

Thanks

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
4 REPLIES 4

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on January 7 2019 at 19:21 UTC

Hi Kunal,

Forums has not officially launched so it is not presently fully moderated yet. That said - I will ask that someone attend to this question promptly.

Tentative start date for official forums go-live is Monday, Jan 14 - FYI

Regards, and thanks for your contribution.

DC

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on January 7 2019 at 19:25 UTC

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the response.

Did some digging around and found the solution

(endpoints.customproperty6.contains('LMOnly') eq true)

- KJ

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on January 9 2019 at 18:04 UTC

Great. Please note - a lot of our documentation is online now - and provides many of these details. Always happy to have posts like this in the forums.

thanks!
DC

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on April 25 2019 at 11:21 UTC

Hi Kunal,

Sharing you update to the query you have on Workflow :

(endpoints.endpointname.contains('abc') eq true)
endpoints.customproperty1 eq 'Yes'

If you have further questions, please feel free to get back to us.

Regards,

Rakesh