Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Access Emergency Roles

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on September 1 2021 at 11:50 UTC

Hi Team,

I have created Emergency Roles in my system.

Can you please assist with the below information : 

1. What is the usage of Dynamic Attributes in Emergency Roles ?

2. How this attribute can be configured in Access Request Form and the variables can be passed for provisioning?

3. Which workflow is used when the user requests for Emergency Roles ? Can this be separate for Enterprise Roles Request and Emergency Roles Request?

Please share the configuration.

Thanks and Regards,

Manish Kumar 

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
3 REPLIES 3

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on September 1 2021 at 23:21 UTC

Hi Manish,

Here's is a short write up on the dynamic attribute and uses in this link : https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/a/forums/topics/43000525973

Currently, the workflows for the roles are shared which means your regular enterprise roles and the firefighter roles use the same workflow under Global Confgurations > Roles. 

You could probably try using the if else block to validate the condition for such roles by using entitlement.roletype== '3' and then pan out your approval logic ?

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on September 2 2021 at 04:11 UTC

Thanks Avinash for the answer.

1 more quick questions :

Can you please share me entitlement.roletype possible values and there corresponding mapping?

Thanks

Manish

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on September 2 2021 at 16:30 UTC

Hi Manish,

Here's the different RoleTypes that I was able to get out from the documentation link shared below.

ENABLER = 1

TRANSACTIONAL = 2

FIREFIGHTER = 3

ENTERPRISE = 4

APPLICATION = 5

ENTITLEMENTBASEDROLE = 6

Document link : https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/43000618940

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri