Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

How could I be an architect in Saviynt?

GFC
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello Team,

I would like to ask for your help to understand and have a guide to be an architect in Saviynt. This has been requested by my company

I have completed the Saviynt Professional certification and have experience however I would like to understand how I can connect applications and connectors from the beginning. How to build a Saviynt environment from the scratch, etc.

Thank you in advance 

Best Regards

1 REPLY 1

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @GFC,

Becoming an architect in Saviynt involves understanding the core principles of Saviynt's architecture and how to effectively connect applications and connectors. Here are some key points to guide you:

1. Understanding Saviynt's Architecture: Saviynt's architecture is designed to be flexible and adaptable to meet the diverse needs of customers. It is built around architectural principles that contain a resilient, robust, and scalable core platform that provides a framework for extensible interfaces⁵.

2. Connecting Applications and Connectors: Saviynt offers out-of-the-box integrations and solutions that allow for easy connection with almost any application. You can find an integration for almost any application and user need, or even create your own.
For best practices on configuring connectors, you can refer to the Saviynt forums.

3. Building a Saviynt Environment from Scratch: Building a Saviynt environment involves several steps, including setting up access requests, configuring security system, endpoint, jobs and many more.The Saviynt Documentation Portal provides interactive guidance for complex tasks in the product journey.

Remember, every customer has different needs requiring technical flexibility. Their business propositions, security profile, third-party relationships, and privileged access requirements are all unique. Therefore, understanding these aspects will be crucial in your journey to becoming a Saviynt architect.

I hope this information helps you in your journey. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!.
Also you can reach out to you TAM, for L200 Advance Saviynt Training Program.

Best regards,
Sudesh
If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".