Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Enlarge Image by default

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Is there option to enlarge image by default when pasted in post on forum ?

rushikeshvartak_0-1717076709023.png

rushikeshvartak_1-1717076762275.png

It helps not to do manually large and it helps to see image clearly 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.
11 REPLIES 11

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Unfortunately not. The default set by Khoros is medium and we are not able to change the default.

I wish people got into the habit of making an image Large when they post. I agree, medium is too small. 

Can’t we raise ideas to khoros ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

For at least 4 years (that I know of) it has been an "Idea" in-work to them. I will ping them again about it. 

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rushikeshvartak - I was just informed by Khoros that this has been fixed. When I upload an image, its default is set to Large. Please verify the same. 

Although that won't stop anyone from manually changing it to Medium or Small when they post.

Is there any configuration on user level or global ?

I can see default as Medium

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

video attached @Dave 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Oh, that is interesting! I didn't even think of the copy/paste default size.

@rushikeshvartak - What size is it when you click on the camera icon to add a picture from your device?

camera.JPG

Here, does that say Large or Medium?

Size.JPG

I need to store each and every screenshot in this case. can it be fixed for copy paste?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

@rushikeshvartak  I shared your video with Khoros yesterday. I have not heard back from them yet. 

@rushikeshvartak - I have heard back from Khoros on this. They wrote:

By design, the default image size is set to medium when copying/pasting an image in the body field. There is no way to change this. But this is an expected behaviour as per the design.

Sorry. Per the request I did submit this as an "Idea," but I saw the same Idea already in their queue from 2014, so I really doubt they will prioritize this one. 

rushikeshvartak_0-1725971494606.gif

Note: Adding here so others can follow and i will refer this thread 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak