Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

User Manager Campaign Email Triggering

dhanya00
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello, 

I have created a User Manager campaign and I am setting creation, consult and reminder emails in that.

Creation email and Reminder emails should go to User's manager - so for this in email's 'to' part what should I mention? - ${users.email} or ${assignee.email} or ${usersManager.email}

Also if certifier assigned that campaign to a consultee, then in consult email in 'to' part what should I mention? 

Please help me to find the answers. Quick responses will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dhanya Sudhakaran

1 REPLY 1

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Refer below OOTB templates from 24.9 

rushikeshvartak_0-1728066975417.png

NameToCcSubject
Saviynt_OOB_Certification_Complete${users?.email} ${certification?.cert_name} is completed
Saviynt_OOB_Certification_Consultation_Complete${originalCertifier?.email}${reassignee?.email}Your consultation for ${certification?.cert_name} is completed
Saviynt_OOB_Certification_Consultation_Request${users?.email}${originalCertifier?.email}Your consultation is needed by ${users.firstname} ${users.lastname} to complete access review
Saviynt_OOB_Certification_Create${users?.email} ${certification?.cert_name} is created
Saviynt_OOB_Certification_Fifth_Reminder${users?.email}${users.get(usersManager.manager).email}, ${usersManager.email}Fifth Reminder: ${certification?.cert_name} is due by ${campaign?.endDate.format('MM-dd-yyyy')}
Saviynt_OOB_Certification_First_Reminder${users?.email} First Reminder: ${certification?.cert_name} is due by ${campaign?.endDate.format('MM-dd-yyyy')}
Saviynt_OOB_Certification_Fourth_Reminder${users?.email}${usersManager.email}Fourth Reminder: ${certification?.cert_name} is due by ${campaign?.endDate.format('MM-dd-yyyy')}
Saviynt_OOB_Certification_Reassign${users?.email}${originalCertifier?.email}${certification?.cert_name} is reassigned to you by ${users.firstname} ${users.lastname}
Saviynt_OOB_Certification_Second_Reminder${users?.email} Second Reminder: ${certification?.cert_name} is due by ${campaign?.endDate.format('MM-dd-yyyy')}
Saviynt_OOB_Certification_Third_Reminder${users?.email}${usersManager.email}Third Reminder: ${certification?.cert_name} is due by ${campaign?.endDate.format('MM-dd-yyyy')}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.