Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Queries on SAV Roles

Kaushik
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I have following queries on SAV Roles:

1) Is there any workflow in Saviynt to request SAV Roles i.e. end user with a basic SAV Role access (like ROLE_SAV_ENDUSER) can request for new SAV Role which gives elevated access.

2) How to launch a campaign for SAV Roles where User Managers can certify his/her directs access to SAV Roles. 

6 REPLIES 6

adarshk
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

SAV Roles can be requested through Request Access for Self tile on home screen by requesting the required SAV Role under Saviynt Application. 

The Same can be reviewed by launching the campaign for Saviynt Application. 

Thanks,
Adarsh Kulkarni

Kaushik
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I cannot find any Saviynt Application when I click on [Request New Access] tile in Home page.

I have ROLE_ADMIN SAV Role access.

Do I need to enable any config to see this application?

Use sav4sav configuration from global config - Preference - Configure Saviynt for Saviynt

rushikeshvartak_0-1705638243344.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

Thanks for the info.

1. I have selected [Configure Saviynt for Saviynt] checkbox in Global Config

2. I have verified that that Security System. End Point, Connector with same name (as input by me) has been created.

3. I executed SaviyntForSaviyntAccountImportJobTrigger and verified that accounts added in SAV Roles got imported for the End Point.

4. I executed SaviyntForSaviyntAccessImportJobTrigger and verified that all SAV Roles got imported as entitlements for the End Point

5. I have verified that the End Point is Requestable.

But still I cannot find any Saviynt Application when I click on [Request New Access] tile in Home page.

Please advise if I missed any configuration.

Workflow attached to security system ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

moosam2
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Pls check below

1. Workflow has been attached
2. endpoint is on Requestable
3. Check entitlementType on Endpoint.