Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.
No ratings
prasannta
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Use Case

Set/Update Organization attribute on User Profile using csv upload. 

Pre-requisites

None

Applicable Version(s)

All EIC versions v2020.x and Above

Solution

If you are looking to set the Organization field on the user profile while trying to import users using CSV upload method, you need to ensure that you are passing the Organization value under Customer column in the csv file.

prasannta_1-1686946426782.png

Additionally, to upload users to organization you need to ensure that the user trying to perform upload operation, should have the relevant organization listed under 'Show Users in Request Access based on Organizations' under the SAV Role assigned to them. By default, you can set it to All if you do not have any restrictions. This is applicable for EIC versions only.

prasannta_0-1686946142625.png

In 5.5 SP3.x versions,  This was handled from Identity Repository -> Organizations -> Users tab. You could add Users to Organizations by clicking on the Actions button, under which you should be able to see Upload Users option.

References

None

Comments
Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@prasannta for the users which are part of organization, how can we raise a request?

When I logg in into EIC via organization users i could see all the app ent and roles.

ANyhow while creating the org i have just added a subset of them.

Version history
Last update:
‎06/18/2023 07:11 PM
Updated by:
Contributors