Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to setup approval popup when launching privilege session through Quick launch.

Diwakar
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

We are using quick launch option to request the privilege session for onprem servers onboarded to CPAM, for some servers we got requirement to implement approval workflow that we already configured. 

When we request the privilege session for the same through quick launch the launch session is going on loop without any approval popup, in background approval workflow is triggering and request ids are generating but we wanted to have some popup if any user launches the PAM session like "request submitted for approval."

Please guide us on how to achieve this use case?

5 REPLIES 5

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @Diwakar,

We are checking on it, we will keep you posted.

Thanks.

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".

Saathvik
All-Star
All-Star

@Diwakar : Quick launch is only helpful incase of JIT access and if you have auto approvals. Otherwise I would suggest to disable Quick launch. If you still want to use quick launch when approvals are in place I would suggest to open an IDEA ticket to have appropriate behaviour as I believe it is currently just waits/hangs there when approval is in process

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Diwakar
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@Saathvik Thanks for the response, I remember for one of the occurrences I got the popup something like "Pending for approval" in quick launch only I don't know how it came. So just wanted to check if there are any settings which need to be updated or OOB it's not at all supported for JIT access from CPAM end. Please confirm. 

@Diwakar : In that case I will wait for response from Saviynt to see if that is possible. Maybe I m wrong

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@Diwakar  Currently this is not supported, would request to raise an idea for the same.

CC @Saathvik 

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".