Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Variable for Manager's DisplayName

Anurag08
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

While integrating ServiceNow with Saviynt, I'm encountering difficulty in pushing the "Manager's Display Name" attribute to the corresponding "Manager" attribute in SNOW when creating or updating an account from Saviynt.
All other user attributes are successfully being pushed to ServiceNow.

Given that there is no direct variable for the manager attribute like for user attributes we have "user.firstname," "user.lastname," and "user.displayname," I would appreciate any suggestions on how to pass the manager's display name in ServiceNow.

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

user?.manager?.displayName

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Anurag08
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Rushikesh,

Thank you for getting back to me, but unfortunately, this variable is not producing any results.

To get what variables are present to use in the email template, check using the below expression. By putting it in the email body, it will print all variable names with values, and then accordingly, you can use it:

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.