Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Update AD Manager from Saviynt not working

ram81
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I am trying to update the manager attribute in AD from Saviynt. Both of the accounts are disabled in AD the manager and the employee's AD accounts. 

I am using the syntax below to flow in the managers attribute but is not working and remains empty. 

UpdateAccountJSON

{ "givenName": "${user.firstname}", "sn": "${user.lastname}", "manager":"${managerAccount?.accountID}", "objectclass": [ "top", "person", "organizationalPerson", "user" ] }

------------------------------------

Attribute mapping for manager:

${managerAccount?.accountID}

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

managerAccount works on active accounts

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

ram81
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@rushikeshvartak 

I have enabled the users and am now receiving the following error. 

[LDAP: error code 19 - 000020B5: AtrErr: DSID-03153438, #1: 0: 000020B5: DSID-03153438, problem 1005 (CONSTRAINT_ATT_TYPE), data 0, Att 15000a (manager) ]

--------------------------

UpdateAccountJSON

{ "givenName": "${user.firstname}", "sn": "${user.lastname}", "manager":"${managerAccount?.accountID}", "objectclass": [ "top", "person", "organizationalPerson", "user" ] }

It seems manager id is not sent to manager field 

• Try hardcoded
  • ${ if (managerAccount == null || managerAccount?.accountID == null || managerAccount?.accountID == '' ){''} else {managerAccount?.accountID} }

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Please confirm if this issue is resolved

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@ram81  did you try passing this : 

{managerAccount?.accountID}
Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos