Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Unable to Provision Service Accounts into Roles (Application & Enterprise)

Mohit_Sanka
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

We are trying to provision Service Accounts into an Enterprise Role, But Saviynt is treating the request as a New Account request and not picking the tasks.

Please let us know how we can provision the Service Accounts to the Roles.

Thanks & Regards,
Mohit

8 REPLIES 8

sk
All-Star
All-Star

You can request application roles but I don't think it is possible to request Enterprise roles for service account.

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Mohit_Sanka
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi SK,

Even for Application Roles, the tasks are not getting processed. As the task which generated was considering the Account as a New account.

Can you please provide me some steps or link for a guide for this.

Thanks & Regards,
Mohit.

How are you navigating to request Application Role for a service account?

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Mohit_Sanka
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Request is being raised via Manage Service Account tile. We have built a form for this and the Roles will be visible for request based on the Dynamic Attributes selection.

So you are not using default service account form? I have validated in our env and it is working as expected

Regards,
Saathvik

Mohit_Sanka
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Manage service Account tile is the default request tile for requesting the Service Accounts right. So we are using the same. Can you help me the request process that you are following in your environment.

Only Entitlement can be provisioned to service accounts

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hey apologies i realized it only created update account task.

Regards,
Saathvik