Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Unable to display all the Campaign application names On Email notification

AshirvadhN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Everyone,

We need to include all the Campaign application names on the email.

But email notification is not triggering Because of Binding variable that we used in email to trigger the Campaign application names.----${endpoints}

AshirvadhN_0-1714657848716.png

I have tested with ${endpoint} and ${endpoints} but we are not able to include all the Campaign application names on email.

Please let us know the supported binding variable.

Please find the sample email.

AshirvadhN_2-1714656121983.png

7 REPLIES 7

PremMahadikar
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @AshirvadhN ,

I think there is no binding variables for campaign application names to be used in email (Article confirms: Solved: List of applications targeted in certification ema... - Saviynt Forums - 2796)

You can validate the same with below variable in email template. It will print the supported binding variables

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "<" + "br" + ">"}}

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please confirm where is email template attached ? To get what variables are present to use in the email template, check using the below expression. By putting it in the email body, it will print all variable names with values, and then accordingly, you can use it:

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

AshirvadhN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak  and @PremMahadikar 

I have created the email using the above json.
But email not triggered when the user is updated with some value.

Please suggest me.

• Where is email template attached?
  • you need to keep only shared code in email body

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I haven't attached the email anywhere.

I have just created the email with the code you have given and test it, trigger when user is updated through UI.

May i know what is the expected result in email?

I have received an email like this.

AshirvadhN_0-1714994231158.png

Raghu
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

@AshirvadhN  if have option only ${endpoints}  rather then dont have , you can contact Saviynt team

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

You need to attach email to campaign

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak