Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

SFTP Connector Config Questions

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Hello Team,

We are planning to use SFTP Connector for our 1 disconnected app integration.

As  a part of Configuring the Integration for File Transfer (saviyntcloud.com)

There is a section as below :

Manu269_0-1705914564829.png

I am looking forward to understand below items :

1. How these folders are being created in DataFile or schema directory?

2. How can we view the same as an administrator in Saviynt File Directory folder?

3. When we create the schema import job how can we specify this path for account / entitlement import?

Please assist.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos
8 REPLIES 8

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

1. How these folders are being created in DataFile or schema directory?

datafiles & schemafiles are already existing folder for sub folder - code will create folders

2. How can we view the same as an administrator in Saviynt File Directory folder?

You need to raise support ticket

3. When we create the schema import job how can we specify this path for account / entitlement import?

Schema ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Since this SFTP connector would be only responsible for pulling the file.

Now I need to import the account,ent and assocaited mapping, how can i configure the job to pull the data from these relevant folder

Regards
Manish Kumar

You can specify in JSON 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@rushikeshvartak my point here is once the file is pulled from SFTP to saviynt Datafiles folder, now to refer that file as part of account import how can we provide the relative path of folder?

datafiles & schemafiles are already existing folder for sub folder - code will create folders -- > Code sample to view?

Regards
Manish Kumar

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Manu269 ,

We are checking on your request and we will keep you posted.

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Manu269,

The sole accessible pathway available for utilization pertains to the Saviynt Datafiles folder, with specific location details undisclosed.

For additional insights into the file sample, please consult the following documentation:

[Uploading Roles using Schema Upload](https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter02-Identity-Repository/Uploa...)

Reference files:
- rolesUSERS.sav
- role_ents.csv

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@DixshantValecha many thanks for the information.

I have already read the post for schema based import, my point here is bit more specific.

Case:

1. As per SFTP connector we can define the path where the files need to be stored at Datafiles folder.

2. Now lets say the directory structure is created as DataFiles/folder1/folder2

3. As a part of SchemaUserJob I need to specify the .SAV file name. Since this will be a director structure now, how can i reference that file name here?

4. Also, in the .SAV file it just talks about the FileNameStartswith instead of location. How my job would specify the location?

Manu269_0-1707367007159.png

Regards
Manish Kumar

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi,

Please find detailed information on the subject matter in the document provided below:

[Link to the document](https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter02-Identity-Repository/Uploa...)

DixshantValecha_0-1709718600676.png

Additionally, for further details on related points, please refer to the following document:

[Link to the document](https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/AmazonS3-Certified-v24x/page/Content/Configuring-the-Integratio...)

DixshantValecha_1-1709718682903.png

These documents offer comprehensive insights into the respective topics and will provide you with a thorough understanding of the subject matter. Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.