Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

SAP new account provisioning getting error jcoDestination not found

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Whenever I try provisioning a new account for a SAP instance it is giving me the error file jcoDestination not found. What does this mean? Log below.

aundreb_1-1705073540586.png

8 REPLIES 8

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Restart the server once

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

I still get the same error after restarting the server.

This error occurs when connection is not successful

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Connection is saying successful from the UI and we are able to do imports from the connection. Provisioning does not work.

To support SAP multithreading saviynt application code creates a temporary file with name 'jcodestination' .

As location is not specifically defined for this temp file, code by default create this file in working directory.

can you share provisioning configs from connection 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Can you elaborate on which configs you are referring to? CreateAccountJSON, etc?

PROV_JCO_CLIENT etc from connection parameters starting with PROV_*

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

aundreb
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Thank you, believe it was related to PROV_JCO_GROUP. Was missing a value. Once I added it, provisioning worked.