Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to trigger Notifications for an Overdue Certifications?

chynpnchl
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello Everyone,

We have a use case where we want to send an E-mail notification for Overdue Certifications to the Manager, Manager of Manager, Certifier, and Other Team Members. As Per the forum (Link below), there is an option for the Certification Owner to Notify the Users for an Overdue Campaign but I cannot see such an option in my Certification List, v23.9.  

chynpnchl_2-1713772149147.png

Referred Forum:  https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/can-we-trigger-email-notifications-for-an-overdue-...

Is this a bug or there were some changes in new version, Please Let me know the solution to this.

Also, If there is a way to notify then can this be Automated?

8 REPLIES 8

Raghu
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

@chynpnchl  may u need to defined below in expired notifcation mails

CR_0-1713773642971.png

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

Hello @Raghu , Thanks for the Response, But doesn't the Expiry Email Trigger after we run CAMPAIGNEXPIRYJOB? I have to do this for Overdue Certifications only so that the Client can take action on Overdue Certifications.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Team member and all you can also create custom analytics report

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thanks for the response @rushikeshvartak , Can't this be achieved as per the Forum I mentioned?

The Certifications is displayed as OverDue only when the end date and time of the certification is lapsed. As per release notes

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Release-Notes/page/Content/v2020.1/Release-Notes-v2020-0-0.htm

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

So, There is no way of achieving this except using the Analytics? There are no UI option?

Validated as Campaign owner also notify option is not visible.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Only option is via Analytics.

Refer this post for more details :

Solved: Can we trigger email notifications for an overdue ... - Saviynt Forums - 47268

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos