Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Export Campaign Details

ARNAB86
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

While i export the campaign details i am able to see most of the values populated as per below sreenshot

ARNAB86_0-1713948793827.png

But if i want to add some more user metadata like some other cp in the export report how to do this.

Thanks

Arnab Pal

7 REPLIES 7

Raghu
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

@ARNAB86  you can write sql query and get report from analytic , include required columns

example:

select u.username from campaign cm inner join certification c on cm.id=c.campaignkey inner join certification_user_status cus on c. certkey=cus.certkey inner join certification_user cu on cus.cert_userkey= cu.cert_userkey inner join users u on cu.userkey=u.userkey where cus.certified is null and cm.campaign_name='<campaign_name>'

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

ARNAB86
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

ARNAB86_0-1713951339879.png

Can you please provide me the query to fetch the above details

Thanks

Arnab Pal

Raghu
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

or u can add below config : required attribute it will come in export list

CR_0-1713953191046.png

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

Its already in OOTB report export why do you need custom report ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

ARNAB86
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

But Client want it should be custom query so we can add some extra attributes in query itself to fetch the details instaed in OOTB export report functionality

When you are running export you can get query from logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.