Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

endpoints.endpointkey and user.customproperty59 values not accessible in createAccount JSONs

vinitamulchanda
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

When I try to access below objects inside my createAccount Jsons, the values do not get evaluated, could you please help to understand if both the objects endpointkey and customproperty59 are available to access in create Account JSONs.

\"applicationKey\":\"${endpoints.endpointKey!=null?endpoints.endpointKey:''}\",

\"customProperty59\":\"${user.customproperty59!null?user.customproperty59:''}\",

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please confirm connector

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

REST Connector

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

user.customproperty59 is supported , for endpoint key can you try endpoints.endpointkey

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/REST-v2021x/page/Content/Configuring-the-Integration-for-Provis...

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

Saathvik
All-Star
All-Star

@vinitamulchanda : I have doubt on endpointkey can you remove that mapping and see if that works? Also can you share the full JSON? I see some syntax issue in what you have shared which I assume as typo

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Removing endpointkey mapping, am able to print customproperty59. is it endpointkey not supported?

@vinitamulchanda : Yeah I think so, Try endpoints.endpointkey.id or endpoints.id and see if that works

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

Awsome!! endpoints.id worked. Thank you😀