Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Digital Badge for Saviynt IGA Professional certification

Harsha
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Team,

Can anyone help me with this? I successfully completed the exam for Saviynt IGA certification on 31st dec but I haven't received the badge yet.I mailed certification@saviynt.com as well but haven't received the reply. What do I do in this case?

Thank you,

Harsha

8 REPLIES 8

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Use below link to retrieve certificate 

https://v2.accounts.accredible.com/retrieve-credentials

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Harsha
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Rushikesh,

Yes in the Accredible, I don't see the badge yet. Will it take few days to reflect?

Thank you,

Harsha

Did you tried above link? 

You should get certificate and badge from certificates@accredible.com

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Harsha
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

yes I tried that link and I don't see the badge yet.  

rushikeshvartak_1-1704350861621.png

rushikeshvartak_2-1704350876489.png

rushikeshvartak_0-1704350850015.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Harsha
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

yes I tried retrieving the way you did, I do see different badges that I have(from different platform). But not the above Saviynt IGA professional one.

Harsha_0-1704351426031.png

Harsha
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Resolved,received an email with certificate.

There was some glitch seems people given exam December last week issue resolved today. 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak