Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Database Schema Reference Article No Longer Accessible

aksharkay
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

I am no longer able to access the Database Schema Reference page in the Documentations portal. I was able to before, but for the past few days I have been unable to access the article. I get the below error page even if I am logged in. Can anyone please let me know if the article has been moved to a different location or if I need to do something else to get additional privileges to access it?

aksharkay_0-1708603279571.png

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Akshar

5 REPLIES 5

Raghu
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

try below please and able login am, check other able login or not

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/JAR-v2022x/page/Content/Troubleshooting.htm

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SSM-DB-Schema-Reference-v55x/page/Content/Identity-Repository-S...

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

Sunil
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aksharkay Could you please log out of the current session and log in to the documentation portal again? Also, I have sent you a private message requesting additional details. 

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Database Schema Reference (saviyntcloud.com)

I hope you are using above URL

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

After making documentation portal public some of the saviynt users lost access and receiving 403 hence access will be provided by saviynt team  FYI

You need to share emails with CSM/ Forum admin to get required access.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

aksharkay
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

The article is now accessible to me! Not sure what changed in the backend, but the error no longer occurs. Thank you!