Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Connection issues for Saviynt App integration in servicenow

sampath18
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi All,

I have started integrating saviyntapp in servicenow with one of our saviynt instance. As initial step i tried to make connection between app and saviynt instance by providing access token and refresh_tokens from postman. Initially connection is successful, but after refresh token expired connection is failed. So it is not auto rotating the token. Another issue is, we see following error while connection is successful. can anyone tell how to fix this issue. saviyntAppConection Error.pngSaviyntAppConnectionfailure.png

As mentioned initially connection is successful, but it seems after token expires it is unable to auto rotate it. 

Thanks
Sampath

3 REPLIES 3

saikanumuri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @sampath18 

Thanks for reaching out. Currently, we only support refreshing the access token and the refresh token should be set to never expire in Saviynt.

I would recommend opening an enhancement request in the ideas portal.

https://ideas.saviynt.com/

sampath18
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi @saikanumuri Sorry, let me correct the question. My concern is about auto rotating the access token  only.  ideally, It should get auto rotated using refresh token, but in this saviynt app for servicenow integration the access token is not auto refreshing as per the expiry time and causing connection failure.  Hence let us know where it is going wrong.

Thanks

Sampath

It must be issue with service account configuration

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.