Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Call Dynamic attribute in Workflow Failing

sgudimetlanagav
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi All,

I am trying to call selected Dynamic attribute value (Email) in workflow. To achieve this use case, I have used below custom query in workflow custom assignment. But by default, the request is being redirected to Saviynt admin instead of calling dynamic attribute selection. . and there are no  errors in the logs as well.

• select u.userkey from users u where u.email in ('${dynamicAttributes.get('<You Dyanmic Attribute>')}')
5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • select u.userkey from users u where u.email =${dynamicAttributes.departmentowner}

Refer https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter12-Workflows/Workflow-Compon... 

departmentowner is the Attribute Name.

•  

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

@rushikeshvartak I have tried with the following query but still workflow is redirecting to Saviynt admin

• select u.userkey from users u where u.email =${dynamicAttributes.departmentowner}

• Please share screenshot of WF and Dyanmic attribute name
  • Share logs 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

sgudimetlanagav
New Contributor
New Contributor

@rushikeshvartak I have already tried with the following query but still workflow is redirecting to Saviynt admin

• Please share screenshot of WF and Dyanmic attribute name
  • Share logs  .

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak