Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

appstore integration

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi Team,

We have a requirement to integrate apple appstore with saviynt.

I have a query on authentication mechanism which is JWT, if anyone has done the integration and could share the insights for onboarding the application.

@naveenss @rushikeshvartak , if you might have explored the integration.

Thanks!

15 REPLIES 15

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Refer https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Dev-Handbook-REST-v24x/page/Content/Developers-Handbook.htm

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @rushikeshvartak, where can I add the .p8 certificate?

You can add in file directory connectors files

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @rushikeshvartak , if you have onboarded any application with JWT, could you please share all the steps ..I am bit confused on it..

Thanks

As mentioned you can follow developer handbook steps remaining same as rest connector. If you face issue let us know

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @rushikeshvartak , I went through the rest connector guide for JWT authentication we don't have an URL which we can use.. we will be provided with a private key to authenticate.

NM_0-1714635908659.png

is it possible to authenticate only with a private key? and is ES256 supported in saviynt

You can specify same in signedAlgorithm

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@rushikeshvartak , we don't have a separate URL to get access token as shown in JWT sample connection json.

we just have to provide JWT header, payload and private key and hit the desired endpoint to get the result. How can we achieve? this?

In postman it automatically computes the "Authorization header"

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@rushikeshvartak ,These two parameter is what i am referring to.. we don't have a separate URL

NM_0-1714710118763.png

Thanks

Does it working from postman

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @rushikeshvartak yes it is.

In postman we can pass JWT token and then postman will compute the Authorization headers by which we can get the data from application..

provide postman screenshot from postman console

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

SS from postman (This is where we define all the value and add the certificate)

NM_0-1714965520782.png

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,is it possible from saviynt?? Postman computes the Authorization header automatically and pass it in the call

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@rushikeshvartak , any help on above query is appreciated.

Thanks