Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Approval for Attestation Revoke Task

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 30 2021 at 19:17 UTC

Is it possible require an approval when an attestation campaign is configured to Create Revoke Task for Terminated User & Revoked/Conditional Certified Acc. & Ent. on Locking?

An application team would like to approve the disable tasks before they are created since some Managers will revoke an entitlement and the app team wants to confirm they made the correct choice.

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
2 REPLIES 2

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on November 30 2021 at 20:45 UTC

Hi Tim,

Since this functionality creates a Task as opposed to a request, I do not think there is any workflows that can be "plugged" in.

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on December 1 2021 at 00:39 UTC

That is what I was thinking.   I was not sure if there was an option to create the revoke action as a request.  

Thanks.