Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Actionable Analytic Disable Task not created

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on February 15 2022 at 15:11 UTC

I have an Analytic that finds accounts that should be disabled and uses the Allowed Action "Disable Account".

This works and the disable task is created and the account is disabled.  The account is enabled again since a user does still need to be enabled.  The Analytic sees that the account should be in the query again and is in the conflict count, but it reports the disable comment from the previous day and does not create a new Disable Account task.

The Disable Account task should be created.  Is this a number of history to keep issue?  Someone can be disabled and then re-enable, but if they do not log in that day, they should be disabled again. 

Am I missing something?

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
2 REPLIES 2

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on February 25 2022 at 19:05 UTC

Hello Tim,

To overcome this what you can do is add an additional column in your query which is dynamic, i.e. changes from its  last run, like sysdate().

An example would be something like this :

Select accountkey as acctKey, sysdate() as date from accounts where....

Regards,

Avinash Chhetri

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on February 28 2022 at 13:37 UTC

Avinash,   Yes, this has solved the issue.  Thanks!