Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Control Center Chart not showing

ant
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello,

We are trying to take control centre into use, but we noticed that the bar charts associated with the KPIs, which are supposed to display daily, monthly, and yearly Charts, do not update as expected.

They remain on a straight line, even when there is a significant percentage change as highlighted  in below snapshot:

ant_0-1695793477207.png

How can we make those show?

Additionally, when we hover over the focus card, we are supposed to be able to see the graph trends based on those day ,month and year as shown in this screenshot:

ant_0-1695794319922.png

However, the trend remains a straight line

[This message has been edited by moderator to merge reply comment content]

14 REPLIES 14

prasannta
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @ant 

Can you provide details of the KPI configuration? What is the config present under Chart configuration?

Thanks

ant
New Contributor
New Contributor

@prasannta 

I'm not sure what configuration you need me to share, take a closer look at second screenshot (Compliance), notice at 1Y, the blue line still is horizontal. shouldn't it change based on trend?

prasannta
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @ant 

I'm checking internally with the product team. Will update you once I get a response from them.

Thanks

prasannta
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @ant 

Can you confirm if you are running the RunControlCenterHistoryJob? This Job needs to be scheduled in order to populate the historical data.

Thanks

RikuN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi

Yes, we are running it daily. But maybe something wrong with that job as "Last run" column is empty and also "job history detail" page is empty.

Regards

Riku

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Run the report

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

RikuN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi

I have run report, it doesn't help with that flat line.

Regards

Riku

RikuN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi

Actually now some lines are showing some movement. But still i don't quite understand the logic behind those.

Is Control Center reading history values directly from Analytics history, or does it has own history to store results from last one year?

Regards

Riku

Please run below & schedule below jobs

• RunControlCenterHistoryJob
  • ControlCenterAnalyticsJob

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

prasannta
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @RikuN 

You need to run the RunControlCenterHistoryJob daily in order for the graph data to show up properly. Please make sure that job is scheduled to run regularly.

Thanks

RikuN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi

Now we are seeing some movement in lines, so i think this was the solution. I dont' see "Accept as solution" button, so i can't accept this:

"

Please run below & schedule below jobs

• RunControlCenterHistoryJob
  • ControlCenterAnalyticsJob

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If the response is helpful, please click Accept As Solution and kudos it.

"

We still don't see anything in RunControlCenterHistoryJob run history page, should there be seen something?

Regards

Riku

yes @RikuN 

For control center job , run history will be blank but the data should populate and you should be able to see data in control center now.

Thanks
Darshan

Is this resolved ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

RikuN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi

Ok, this is then clear.

Regards

Riku