We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.
100% helpful (1/1)
Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Question

We are trying to perform the POC for Freshdesk integration.

We see many details are incomplete and unclear.
Ex:
1. <TENANTURL> does not call out clearly the sample full fledged details.
2. accessToken : The API key is received from FD portal. How the same can be utilized here in connection json?
3. entitlement Params mapping is incomplete.

Answer

1. <TENANTURL> does not call out clearly the sample full fledged details.-- sample url is https://domain,freshdesk.com/api/v2/agents
2. accessToken : The API key is received from FD portal. How the same can be utilized here in connection json?- You can can login via postman by providing username as APIKEY, For Oauth registration and fetch access token, please find the url-https://developers.freshdesk.com/v2/docs/oauth/
3. entitlement Params mapping is incomplete.- All proper jsons have been attached. ( soon will be updated in the connector guide as well ).

Comments
navneetv
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi @Darshanjain  does accountImport JSON map the roles and group to user's account? I have one application (FreshService) that I want to onboard to Saviynt. I used the attached AccountImportJSON , I am able to get the user list as well as roles and groups. However, roles and groups are not being mapped with the user's account 

Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @navneetv 

Would suggest you to create a new article on this, Also i am not able to see the attachment as well.

Also if you are able to fetch it via APi ( postman check ), then it should correlate to user's account as well if you provided the correct json mapping.

Attach postman screenshot of Api calls in the new article so that it will easy to check the mappings

Thanks

Darshan

Falcon
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@Darshanjain Could we request doc team to update our documentation with this information. 

Version history
Last update:
‎05/22/2023 10:03 AM
Updated by: