Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Error while trying to create refresh token using Postman.

Santhosh
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

We are trying to extract Analytics report from Saviynt using API but that required refresh token and when i tried {{url}}/ECM/api/login i am getting 401 error

Santhosh_0-1686275719292.png

Please let me know if i am missing something to export analytics report using API.

Thanks In Advance

11 REPLIES 11

saikanumuri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi Santhosh,

This looks like a credentials issue. Can you please try resetting the password and validate it again?

Santhosh
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Saikanumuri,

I tried to reset password and tried but still same issue, I have admin Sav role added to account as well, if there any additional access that needs to be added to that sav role?

saikanumuri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

can you check if the localauthenabled is set to true for the user you are trying to login? if not, please enable it and try resetting the password and validate it again

Santhosh
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I am using v5.5 sp 3.11, i do not see that option

saikanumuri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

you should be able to preview it from analytics. please use the below query and check if the local auth is enabled for the service account you are using.
select localauthenabled from users where username='admin'

Santhosh
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Used the query you shared, it is false with my username which i am using in postman, used customquery to update it as true but it provided error.

Santhosh
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Can you please let me know if we need to raise a request for localauthenabled to be true in saviynt or can we make that change in UI

saikanumuri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Please share the custom query that you are using so that I can suggest if any modifications are needed

Santhosh
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I tried below query with username as well as userkey

update users set localauthenabled='1' where username='cadminmsanthosharadh'
update users set localauthenabled='True' where username='cadminmsanthosharadh'

saikanumuri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

please use the below query
update users set localauthenabled=1 where username='cadminmsanthosharadh'

Santhosh
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I have enabled LocalAuth and added webservice access in admin access but still receiving 401 error. to change password, we are using SSO and for privilege account we used PAM but same error