We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Uploading Endpoint Information During Bootstrap

KarlaCB
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi All,

When I initially bootstrap an endpoint I want certain information like, criticality, environment type and group to manage endpoint in Saviynt to be automatically populated during bootstrap. My idea is that I can use the excel document and add all these relevant information  to it and when the bootstrap job is run it will add the information to a specific field in the platform.

1. Can this be achieved?

2. If yes could some guidance be provided as to how this can be done as I am not sure how to set it up?

2 REPLIES 2

NageshK
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@KarlaCB Thanks for posting your question. Can you please elaborate on if you are looking this for some specific platform (like AWS, Onprem)? As of today, AWS Endpoints do get the tags in customproperty2. For onprem we do not have a way to capture additional details as of now but we are working on a solution for the same.   

Thanks,

Nagesh K

KarlaCB
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @NageshK 

Allow me to elaborate. I have both Azure and onprem endpoints and when I bootstrap the endpoint I want to be able to do the following:
1. Assign to a group within saviynt (Using custom property 7)
2. Upload system criticality to Custom Property 4

3.  System type (STG, ENV or PRD) to Custom Property 6

Just to give a few examples.