Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Unable to see Instance on the Privilege Access Request Page

piyushm
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

I have configured AD connector and enabled PAM. When going to Privileged Access  -> New Privileged Access -> Active Directory, I don't see the AD endpoint listed.  I don't see any issue at the endpoint level as under PAM attributes, PAM is set to Enabled.

piyushm_0-1671648365244.png

In the logs, the endpoint count is showing as 0.

piyushm_1-1671648816083.png

2 REPLIES 2

sk
All-Star
All-Star

Do you have workflow added for Emergency Access ID and Emergency Access ID Access Request on respective Security System?

If not make sure you have them added

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

NageshK
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@piyushm Do you still have this issue? Did you verify if the sync jobs are scheduled and running fine? After endpoint gets enabled, it has to get synced via the delta endpoint sync job. Only then the endpoint will show up in the UI. Additionally, like @sk mentioned, Security System should have workflows associated to both the Emergency Access Categories. Without these configurations, endpoint will not show up in UI for access request