Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Saviynt PAM functionality documentation?

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 5 2020 at 12:09 UTC

Where can I find documentation regarding Saviynt Privileged Access Management functionalities? In Freshdesk documentation I cannot find any information.

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.
3 REPLIES 3

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 5 2020 at 12:20 UTC

Hi Mikko,

The CPAM documentation is WIP. We will keep you posted once it is available. If you have any specific query related to PAM, do let us know and we will get back to you with the info.

Regards,

Vikas

This message was previously posted on Saviynt's legacy forum by a community user and has been moved over to this forum for continued exposure.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on May 5 2020 at 12:26 UTC

Hi Vikas,

thanks for you reply. Maybe my main interest at the moment would be some generic description of the features and supported target systems.

Community_User
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee
Originally posted on July 23 2020 at 16:41 UTC

Hi Mikko,

Please see the below link:

https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000580904-introduction

Regards,

Vikas