Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

How can we manage web applications/infra devices like network routers/switches using CPAM?

rjyothiswarup
New Contributor
New Contributor

We would like to know how we can manage web applications using CPAM and also infrastructure devices like network routers/switches etc.,

Also, if possible we would appreciate it if there's a list that can show the targets that will be supported by CPAM.

12 REPLIES 12

sk
All-Star
All-Star

You can find support matrix here

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/CPAM-Admin-Guide-v231/page/Content/A-Overview/Feature-Support-M...

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

sksuresh2k30
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team

It looks like the link is not working. Please check

We want to onboard Network device UI based login interface and ssh based. Please help me get the relevant document for Network device onboarding 

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

sksuresh2k30
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the response; we are looking for the Saviynt CPAM Network and Security Devices integration; We have a customer requirement for onboarding a network device with CPAM. Please share if you have any integration guides.

Like network switches onboarding documents with CPAM

sksuresh2k30
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

Please let me know if you have any update on my request .

BrandonLucas_BF
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

I am not sure network switches are supported for CLI. I have seen nothing on this.

Thanks, Brandon, for the information.

We need help understanding how Saviynt connects with vCenter ESXi hosts via CPAM. Could you provide any configuration materials or reference use cases? The idea behind this is to connect network devices that are hosted by ESXi servers via CPAM.

This is an interest of mine as well. Unfortunately, I do not know the answer. Perhaps @Dave can help us get a Saviynt employee to chime in. I see nothing on the feature support matrix to suggest this is supported, but it is a huge gap so maybe it is on the roadmap. ESXi is one of the most privileged resources there is.

Feature Support Matrix (saviyntcloud.com)

sksuresh2k30
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Thanks Brandon for response

sksuresh2k30
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello Team,

I have raised a support case for creating an application launcher that would connect ESXi hosts to the vCenter application. However, the ticket is still open, and the response I received says that the vCenter server URL cannot be accessed from the Remote App server. Could you please provide me with the IP address of the Saviynt Remote App server? I am curious to know how communication is established between the app server and the customer site.

Hi Team,

Good news! We worked with support to create a Remote app for vCenter. Now, we need to integrate vCenter with Saviynt using REST. Can you please give me an idea of how the REST flow works with Saviynt's vCenter integration?