Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Account Import: FIREFIGHTERID Showing as Inactive After Windows Bootstrap Job

StealthKitty
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team, 

I have recently bootstrapped several Windows servers using the CSV file upload. 
Initially, the job was successful, and the endpoints were Pam-enabled with No errors. 
I took a closer look at one of the endpoints after realizing I could not request a session and found that the FIREFIGHTERID accounts were imported with an inactive status. 

StealthKitty_0-1684162138077.png

I then ran the application data import on the endpoint to see if that would import the accounts in an active state but that did not resolve the issue. 

I saw this error when I checked the Pam attributes:

StealthKitty_1-1684162459889.png

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

NageshK
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@StealthKitty Thanks for posting your question. Here are few things to verify:

1. Are the accounts still present and active in the target?
  2. Is "save and test" click on windows connection resulting in a successful connection to target?
  3. Are you running the pam bootstrap job on the right endpoint?

If above three points are good then please trigger the job again and capture pamms and windowsconnectorms logs and share them here. 

Thanks,

Nagesh K

@NageshK Thanks for the feedback.

1. Yes, the accounts are present and active on the target server.
  2. Yes, the connection from the windows connector is successful.
  3. Yes, the pam bootstrap is running on the right endpoint.

I have attached the log file with the data generated for the security system after running the pam bootstrap job.

Best regards,

Stealth Kitty

NageshK
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@StealthKitty the attached logs does not have any details at all that helps for analysis. Please check the file and re share. 

Thanks,

Nagesh K

Hi @NageshK ,

Those are the only records that were generated