Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Workflow to trigger to entitlement owners manager

Soumyaprateek
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

We have a requirement to trigger email to entitlement owner's manager for approval in case entitlement owner is inactive in workflow.

Any suggestion in this regard will be appreciated.

Regards,

Soumya

6 REPLIES 6

Hemanath
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @Soumyaprateek, have you tried with custom query

Soumyaprateek
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

Yes I tried but it is not working. Unable to fetch the entitlement owner user key. 

Any help on syntax of custom query is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Soumya

Hemanath
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@Soumyaprateek ,Please share the query that you have used

Hi,

I used the query mentioned below.

select userkey from users where users.username =(select ev.owner from entitlement_values ev where ev.entitlement_valuekey=${REQUESTACCESSOBJ.id})

select u.manager as userkey from entitlement_owners eo ,users u where eo.entitlement_valuekey=${REQUESTACCESSOBJ.id} and eo.userkey=u.userkey

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi,

The query seems not working. Below is the workflow for reference. The requirement is when entitlement owner is inactive the request should go to his/her manager. The true false connection of if-else block I tried with alternating but still not working. Appreciate any suggestion in this regard.

Soumyaprateek_0-1681407461457.png

Regards,

Soumya