Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Workflow Redirect based on SOD after first approval

adriencosson
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi, we have the following workflow use case to implement : 

1. Manager is the first level of approver : OK
  2. When manager approves the request, there can be remaining SOD, if not remediated.
    1. If there is still SOD in request : Redirects to second level : Role Owner : OK
    2. Else, Approve the request as there is no more risks involved : KO

Issue : As of now, my workflow always redirect to Role Owner, even if SOD is no more present after first approval.

In my workflow, I am using "SOD>0" in If/Else Condition after Manager Approval, but it is always going to Role Owner.

Question : What condition should I use in the If/Else Condition to make this scenario work ?

Here's the workflow :

adriencosson_0-1679133943586.png

Thanks for your help !

Regards,
Adrien COSSON
3 REPLIES 3

adriencosson
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Edit : I also tried to replace "SOD > 0" with the below but it kept having the same behaviour.

SODViolation.get('High') > 0 or SODViolation.get('Low') > 0 or SODViolation.get('Medium') > 0

I am assuming that this condition is evaluated when workflow start and not after Manager has approved the request.

Please advise here.

Regards,
Adrien COSSON

sod variable contains total number of sod found in requests, count will not change post any level of approval 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

adriencosson
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hello @rushikeshvartak,

Does it mean that my requirement is not doable at all ?

If so, then why am I able to find in the documentation the following diagrams related to access request scenarios (https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v2022x/page/Content/Chapter13-Access-Requests/ars-int...), which clearly indicates that Role Owner is selected for approval only if there is SOD, which is a condition that happens after the Manager Approval ? 

adriencosson_0-1679317755750.png

Regards,

Adrien COSSON

Regards,
Adrien COSSON