Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Workflow not working and can't accept approvals

Chiya
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, 

I have currently a problem with workflow and how it is assigning acceptance approval process, at the moment it is producing result like this 

Chiya_0-1665047768447.png

It is always showing request id as 0 and when you go into view panel it shows 

Chiya_1-1665047846958.png

Is there any fix for this? Asked many for their opinion about workflow and it should be working normally.

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

What is source of request creation? Via api / saviynt? 

Does proper workflow attached for add & remove access? 

Please share workflow. Although workflow issue is not there

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Source of request is via saviynt, going and login over the user that is requesting access and afterwards it produces requestid=0.

Workflow is properly attached to add and remove access. 

Chiya_0-1665139629356.png

Here is the workflow we are using for this. 

Remove special characters from if else block name

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Did that still produces same problem 

Chiya_0-1665143170212.png

I tested this same exact workflow on a different instance from one currently using and it worked on that instance correctly.

Please share logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

angela
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Is your workflow type parallel or serial? Recently I had a similar issue with the variables when the workflow was set to serial. Marking the workflow as parallel resolved the issue I was facing.

It might break because of wrong condition in if else block . use ge / le instead of < >

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak