Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Workflow - fetching dynamic attr is not working as expected

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I am trying to query to see list of entitlement that is supposed to be assigned by Enterprise Role. 

Here is dynmic attr with Query. 

ejeong_0-1678773998303.png

Then we have "if-else" block, to check if entitlement.displayname is same as entitlement selected. 

Here is "if-else" block in workflow

ideally, it is supposed to be routed to "Grant Access" block but it's actually routed to "manager approval" block. 

dynamicAttributes.get('entitlementinrole') == entitlement.displayname

ejeong_1-1678774109597.png

ejeong_2-1678774135773.png

Could you please confirm what I did wrong in this case?

10 REPLIES 10

amit_krishnajit
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @ejeong , 

Wouldn't the query in the dynamic attribute return more than one row/record when the enterprise role has more than one entitlement? What is the requirement and what are you trying to achieve here?

Thanks,
Amit

@amit_krishnajit 

Please refer to screenshot below, I want to make auto approve when dynamic attr == entitlement.displayname 

ejeong_0-1678777920502.png

You may want to try the following expression:

dynamicAttributes.get('TestAccessDate')!=null and entitlement!=null and dynamicAttributes.get('TestAccessDate').equals(entitlement.displayname)

Note - pls replace TestAccessDate with the name of the dynamic attribute which you have configured. 

Thanks,
Amit

@amit_krishnajit 

I tried that but still not working as expected.

ejeong_0-1678778990078.pngejeong_1-1678779018634.png

You may want to check the logs and validate if there are any specific errors/exceptions being logged when the workflow is triggered. 

Thanks,
Amit

If there is an error, i shouldnt be able to submit this request. I may need to know why its going to false condition.

I have validated the above expression in one of the environments and it's working as expected. This might be an issue with the data. Maybe try with a different entitlement or different set of data. 

amit_krishnajit_0-1678794469277.png

amit_krishnajit_1-1678794522849.png

Thanks,
Amit

Interesting. Let me test with another entitlement.

@amit_krishnajit 

I tried with new workflow and different ent but it's still routing to manager approval

ejeong_0-1678798890823.png

here is workflow

ejeong_1-1678798920815.png

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@amit_krishnajit 

it works after I made new dynamic attr 

ejeong_2-1678799269471.png