We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

Workday SOAP : how to update an imported user when changed in saviynt

maheshbhoi_it
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello All,

I have implemented SOAP connector, and by mistake I imported all users without putting all mappings and it mapped all users with default, now I want to Update every user with correct department etc, there are some fields blank departmentName, department number which I put in Modify JSON and want to Update same, as well as I am blanking some fields say email, street.

Now problem is :

1) Direct mapped fields like say location, email which is not evaluated from ModifyJSON still not getting Updated in next import, though I made them blank and direct mapping exists,

2) I want some fields populated say manager which I need to set via modifyJSON, which also I am not able to achieve.

Here in both above case, the job history shows record Updated, I used one user import still not updating it.

Kindly suggest. Attached logs for such one import for one record.

Thanks

Mahesh

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Blank out wrong customproperty value and add correct mapping in Import 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

maheshbhoi_it
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Rushikesh,

I am not sure which CP is wrong, does it show in logs? So that I can correct that.

Thanks

Mahesh

maheshbhoi_it
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi team,

This is resolved, I picked and tested values randomly, found incorrect mapping for few values, which was causing this issue and fixed it.

Thanks

Mahesh