Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Workday Account / Entitlement Import

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I successfully imported Account / Entitlement (Security Group) using Workday RaaS connection

Question

1) How can I add account displayname mapping ? is there any default mapping for this field? Or should I use "ACCOUNT_IMPORT_MAPPING"? can I add only additional field I want to map ? or if I decide to use "Account_IMPORT_MAPPING"? should I map the entire attribute?  Is there OOTB mapping for account displayname?

ejeong_0-1662430863272.png

2) How can I add entitlement displayname and description?  I can't find field name "Entitlement_IMPORT_MAPPING". Is there default column name to be mapped with entitlement attirubte as OOTB?

5 REPLIES 5

shreyascn
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

For the account mapping please try below, 

{
  "ImportType": "RAAS",
  "ResponsePath": "wd:Report_Data.wd:Report_Entry",
  "ImportMapping": {
    "NAME": "wd:User_Name~#~char",
 "DISPLAYNAME": "wd:User_Name~#~char",
    "CUSTOMPROPERTY1": "wd:Worker_group.wd:Full_Name~#~char",
    "LASTLOGONDATE": "wd:Last_Login~#~char",
    "ACCOUNTID": "wd:Workday_Account.wd:ID[0].content~#~char",
    "CUSTOMPROPERTY30": "wd:Account_Locked_Disabled_Expired~#~char",
    "CUSTOMPROPERTY12": "wd:Worker.wd:ID[1].content~#~char",
    "CUSTOMPROPERTY13": "wd:Termination_Date~#~char"
  }
}

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks. So we need to map entire attribute once we decide to use "account import  mapping"? 

yes it override existing mapping

https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000618934-workday-connector-guide-2-0

ACCOUNT_IMPORT_MAPPING

Specify account import mapping for using SOAP based import. The ResponsePath identifies the response payload. A default ImportMapping maps the account attributes, which can be overridden.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thanks. How abt mappings for entitlement??

I didn't found any in documents

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.