We are delighted to share our new EIC Delivery Methodology for efficiently managing Saviynt Implementations and delivering quick time to value. CLICK HERE.

WIN PS Connector setup

tim_weaver
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

We are trying to set up the Win PS, but I'm a UNIX admin with little windows experience, so some things aren't obvious to me.  I have set up IIS and installed the app following the ps_connector_guide.  But when it comes to making a connection, it is requiring a user/password.  Where does that user come from and how should it be configured?  Our Windows admin says IIS servers are usually anonymous access so this has to be related to the app, but there's nothing about it in the doc.  Any help appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Refer https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000620367-win-ps-connector-guide

USERNAME

Specify the username for the Windows IIS Server authentication.

PASSWORD

Specify the password to connect to the Windows IIS Server.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

tim_weaver
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

That doesn't answer my question.  The question is, what account is that part of the document referring to?  There's no place in the document that tells you to set up an account.

Windows PowerShell Server  Account

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.